View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 02:26 PM   #22 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayman547 View Post
Awesome! The only thing I’m curious about is the functionality of this vs the Verus one. I know verus have wind tunnel tested theirs, so curious about this one. Let us know what they say! With how active they are on hopefully they can create one for Nismo model super quick. Good thing is you’re both in CA!
I did contact them. They don't make one for a V1 nismo which is what I need but have a guy local to them that has one. They used his car to design their front splitter for the V1. He's suppose to bring his car in for a diffuser design but they said it looks like it wouldn't work with the Fast Intentions style exhaust. I asked them if they could take that into consideration because most guys have that style exhaust and see if there's a way to design it to fit. I'll see what they say.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote