View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 01:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayman547 View Post
https://www.fsperformanceengineering...21253401542715

The Instagram link I posted above should have taken you directly to the post of the 370z with the diffuser. If not this link above should take you directly to the page where you can buy the diffuser!
I’m curious about the functionality of it, they also seem to be really active on Instagram if you wanted to message them to make adjustments, for different exhaust and etc.
Yep, that link works. That one looks like it only would work with the stock or stock style exhaust and they show it on a sport model. I may have to email them and see if they make a nismo model.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote