View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 03:47 AM   #5157 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool New Upgrades!

Just ordered a pair of unbelievably Bad-AZZ new Headlights from Z1 Motorsports - the Morimoto 370Z XB LED Headlights... Damn Sexy, Can't wait to put them on my Z. Piano Black with LED DRL's and Flashing Amber Turn Signal with three LED projectors... ought to look Amazing on a Brilliant Silver Z. Pulled the trigger on them despite the heavy price tag, but boy they are SO worth it... Along with that purchase, also coming is an Aluminum Engine Undershroud as well as 10mm Wheel Spacers with Extended Studs for all four corners to push the wheels out a little... Figured in for a penny in for a pound, and boy that's a lot of Pennies and a Lot of "Pounds" (US Dollars actually...LOL). Not telling anybody in my immediate circle of friendZ or family until I install these babies and let them drool with Shock and Awe at the unexpected Bad-AZZ sight... Damn I want them now!

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote