View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 02:59 AM   #5154 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
DWS's don't wear out to nothing in 16k miles.

How many miles does your car have?

Sure the inspection guy wasn't fcuking with you?
Honestly, that's what I thought for the first few hours after failing. But when I got down to take pictures of the tread and felt across it, the left rear tire was pretty much level on the inner part of the rubber. They measured 2/32 but I feel like thats generous. Pretty damn bald. The right rear is not as bad. Could be closer to 4/32 than 3, but I'm no pro--especially without a tread measure

I'm at 85,500 miles.

I put these tires on in 08/20 and have put ~16,000 on them since.

Think I may just be buying new rubber and following Spooler's advice (with a sprinkle of JAR's advice as well).

Last edited by KingZTX; 12-31-2020 at 03:02 AM.
KingZTX is offline   Reply With Quote