View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 01:15 PM   #581 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZTX View Post
Afternoon all!

Got tinted yesterday. I'll be posting to my build thread with some thoughts on the job one day into the cure. I'm seeing some irregularities, but maybe they work themselves out as the tint cures? It seems to be avoiding the dotted lines circumferencing our front and rear windshields, as well as the dotted bunch that sits behind the rearview mirror.

Rayno Phantom S9 Ceramic Tint: 15% Front Brow, 27% Sides, 15% Quarter and Rear. Looks great except for the few issues I'm spotting, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if that's normal or not--will post pics to the thread later today!

Hope all is well with you guys. Happy New Year

It needs to cure in the sun a couple of days. More so in the winter. It can look hazy until it cures.