View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 09:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update: 12/28/2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by aballard View Post
any further news?
I'm still in for when this becomes available.

and Happy Holidays to everyone!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! COVID really bit into my holiday plans... but it did give me time to update the Github repo a bit and get new design files together.

I have finished v1.0a of the board design. This is going to be the first rev of machine assembled boards and am looking to get it quoted. Ill be updating the GITHUB page with details on when they will be available and how to get one once I get the quote and lead times.

To make this as cost effective as possible, I am getting the boards build as a 'base' build with options. The options can be selected to get a board configured to support a specific type of installation. For ex, adding the Bluetooth components would be an extra $15. This would save someone who doesn't need the Bluetooth module $15. Same idea goes for the base model Dial Control connector, Steering Wheel Control connector, and M72 connector. Ill break it all down in the wiki on the Github.

I have a dev branch with some modified code that supports new features of v1.0a. I plan on merging it into the trunk after a bit more work, but it can be viewed in the 'buildConfig' branch in the repo.