View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 09:33 PM   #75 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
VQ development is **** because kids are into the platform and all the big bank accounts went to the GTR. Vinny Ten ran a 8.83 woth a DE block like 8 years ago, mazworx ran 7’s I believe. The R&D for a big power blower build isn’t there. Not many VQ owners are willing to drop 50-75k into these cars when you have the GtR to go fast in a straight line and in corners. There is a guy in south Florida who made 900whp with his De and he built it himself and tuned the car on a haltech stand-alone. I can put you in contact with him, just pm me he might be a huge help with any questions you have.
Tim right? He has been very helpful. Thank you though. This build was actually roughly based on what he had done, just hopefully taken to a bit higher level.

But yeah I think I'll just leave this thread be now, no point. Tired of people, I have better **** to do.