View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 08:37 PM   #74 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
I find it entertaining how someone comes here and is willing to share details, both good and bad for the greater good of this community only to get criticized and told to "just take it to a shop". It's no wonder why the VQ platform development has stalled and stuck in the past when your average honda build now makes more power than a higher end VQ. Pathetic.

None of you deserve ****. Guess it's time to join everyone else and keep the issues and solutions of a high powered vq build a secret. I'll see if a moderator is willing to delete this topic.
VQ development is **** because kids are into the platform and all the big bank accounts went to the GTR. Vinny Ten ran a 8.83 woth a DE block like 8 years ago, mazworx ran 7’s I believe. The R&D for a big power blower build isn’t there. Not many VQ owners are willing to drop 50-75k into these cars when you have the GtR to go fast in a straight line and in corners. There is a guy in south Florida who made 900whp with his De and he built it himself and tuned the car on a haltech stand-alone. I can put you in contact with him, just pm me he might be a huge help with any questions you have.