View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 06:59 PM   #66 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I will tell you how to further the VQ platform. It is just like ever other platform. You have to pay a good shop to build your engine knowing that if it tanks you will have to pay again for a new engine after you diagnose what happened and correct it. The problem with the VQ platform is nobody wants to pay, just like your friend and yourself. I am supposed to give you all the knowledge I paid for. Well, that is not happening. What it will do is get the other shops that support the VQ platform to step up their game and spend the money on development. Why do you think the GTR platform has been so successful? People have been stepping up and paying for the development knowing if they blow stuff up, they will have to spend the money to do it all over again. That doesn't happen on the VQ platform. I hear of calls all the time with people fishing on on how to build the engine. It is that or they call, get a price, and never call back.

Last edited by Spooler; 12-28-2020 at 07:02 PM.