View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 12:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Evildky
Base Member

Drives: 13 Nismo STU/T3
Evildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond repute

I want the 19's due to the dimeter of the tires available. Presently running the 285/35/19 on the OE nismo wheels, which gets me 67 mph in second and 123 in 4th which works out well for me as I just get to the rev limiter of 4th in two places on my local track (NCM). STU limits width to 11" and 315's so I'd like to be able to run 315's on 11's, at least for autocross.

The car came with stillen gen 3 cai. So for autoccross I'm bumped to STU, for Time Trails, unless they change it, the nismo gets bumped to S2. I figure I may as well build the car for STU which puts me in T3 for TT. Podium T3 cars last year were slower than S2, the Nismo does not belong in S2, and I've told Jon

I added the hotchkis front bar and Koni sports all around, carbotech Xp12/10 pads. car came with megan Y pipe, ISR catback with the resonator cut out. The car will also be getting amber arms and coil overs (not sure which ones yet). loads of options foreverythign else, the wheels choices are few.

The clutch while it isn't a real problem yet I figure Id replace the clutch, csc etc in the off season which makes it a good time to do headers and high flow cats, LSD and either add a resonator or replace the exhaust completely (it drones, but does meet sound restrictions for the track)

Last edited by Evildky; 12-28-2020 at 12:23 PM. Reason: typo
Evildky is offline   Reply With Quote