View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 11:01 PM   #47 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
I believe it's a dynosty headgasket. Yeah if the block cracks that would indeed be unfortunate but only one way to really know and can't exactly go back now. It is also using dynosty's billet girdle which from my understanding helps reinforce the block a lot. I wonder if the cracked blocks you know about weren't using one?
It was a Mazworx engine that Mark drag raced. He crack the block like I stated. That is why there is a billet VQ35DE block out there. It is between 9 and 10k. So, you guys are not doing anything new. The true answers are out there. You just have to search for them. That is how I know what I do. Everything is in my tread.