View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My Kestrel 4500 was discontinued. The Allied Ballistics is suppose to support it. It shows the 4500 model. But when I go into Configure, it doesn't show it. It shows 3 unknown devices. I go into the bluetooth settings on my phone. It shows the 4500 as paired.
Reset to default the kestral and try again? It the app is giving you options that are marked as unknown, it could be not registering the Mac address. Ghost is running i tk the same issue on his mesh wifi setup right now currently. He had to manually tag unknown devices based off of the address