View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 09:12 AM   #9747 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
LOL... that was all rumor. Boy how things get out of hand. He's never committed one way or the other... doing so wouldn't be smart. In fact, this past week it's all over the papers comments like this...

Sports Illustrated article... ( many others too )
Sounds like Trevor Lawrence has embraced the possibility of being drafted by the Jets.

Clemson's quarterback, and the presumptive top pick in next spring's draft, said he's ready to take on any challenge in the NFL, even if it's rebuilding in New York.

"I think I'm ready," Lawrence said during an appearance on the 'Dan Patrick Show' on Wednesday. "I think just being here at Clemson, my journey has taught me a lot. I've grown up a lot the past few years. I'm really just ready to take on whatever challenge it is and just have the opportunity."

...but to speculations point, because of Adam Gase, I'm sure a lot of players feel this way about joining the Jets Org... like WTF? They need to get rid of Adam but according to the front office they feel he's part of the solution. Many Jet fans wanted to go 0-16 not only for the purpose of getting first round but to put pressure on the owners to fire Gase. Now I'm not sure where the hell we are. Not good either way.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi