View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 01:09 AM   #9687 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Well, headed for the countertop cammer a bit early
Short week & gotta get some paperwork straight at work, driving the Prius today & leaving at shop while I drive the big Ferd for a week

Hopefully will have time to perform further diagnostics on Prius; as it says “Ck Hybrid System”:and about 3-4 warning lights are illuminated
Hmmm... one thing about that car is the small battery never was changed. It is one that sits inside the rear right panel back by the hatch. They are supposed to fail eventually. I think they maintain the voltage for the memory on the main brain PC.

Doesn’t sound like it would set off those warning lights, but it should have failed by now and had to have been replaced...

The only thing ever done to that car was the whole intake manifold got replaced as it was full of carbon at 250k miles. A sensor got changed at that time also I believe. The carbon build up is a known problem for the Prius engines.

FYI...The intake manifold was 100% made of plastic .... LOL seriously...

Last edited by Spoiler; 12-21-2020 at 01:47 AM.