Thread: Central VA area
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 06:29 AM   #28 (permalink)
TacoSport10
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Touring Sprt
TacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
lol damn, it's been a while. COVID really messed things up. I'm in Virginia Beach. I'm going to be having some work done to myZ over the next few months, but I'm down after. I'll post in the Hampton Roads thread. It's like pulling teeth getting people together man..... Good luck.
Yes, it has been very tough. I’ve even pulled up to a few Z’s at gas pumps and such and told them to check here to get a group meeting together. Haven’t heard from any of them.

It’s probably a bad time of the year to be planning anything. My Z won’t be taken out of the garage for probably a week after all the ice we had.
TacoSport10 is offline   Reply With Quote