View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 10:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
370zBoyz
Base Member

Drives: Nismo
370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datcipher View Post
+-

I read in another thread that you thought it was great and just a bit louder than stock. I was definitely thinking of it based on that. Not to many videos on it - and usually they have other mods....when I saw this video, it scared me off a bit. It doesn't sound good (to me) in this one....dare I say a bit more unpleasant than stock :-( but there's a lot of engine noise and rasp in this vid.....and of course that's the problem with videos...they vary so much depending on location, what they were captured with etc. https://youtu.be/ldPmuCn0pW0

I went out late last night to an industrial park on the outskirts. Car sounded louder (but not pleasant)....I got a MAX of 82 decibels doing 0-60 wide open inside!
Maybe take a look at the Remark V2 axle back

There is a video on youtube showcasing the sound
370zBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote