View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 09:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphatron View Post
Just curious how low you are to have your camber that out of spec that adjusting it would throw the toe out of spec?

I just got the z1 camber arms but haven't put them on yet, my rear height is above 26" from the ground to to center point of the fender wall which imo is nothing crazy. Visible negative camber is almost barely noticeable. Planning to get my alignment done this weekend, but now I'm worried I'll need the aftermarket toe bolts to keep it in spec.

Also, z1 instructions say to put RED threadlocker on which comes with the arms, but that sounds like a terrible idea because wouldn't this prevent future adjustments to be made during alignments? If I use the blue threadlocker during installation instead, will that allow the alignment tech to adjust it as needed and then secure the threads again?
I'm at 27" and rear camber is -2.25. That was the best they could do without screwing up the toe. I want my rear camber less than -2.00. Depending on what you want your rear camber, you may not need the toe bolts.

I can't comment on the Z1 arms, I've got SPL but red loctite doesn't sound like a good idea
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote