View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 12:11 PM   #9377 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Looks like your neck is healing up pretty well! Glad to see that!
Yes, from where it started to now is truly amazing... (pic below)

And thanks guys... when I decided to have this surgery, they told me upfront that some people don’t survive it. And my Doc is currently writing a paper about me. She said they have never taken so much of the throat channel out of the same patient. So they are unsure how long it will take for me to heal, but they are impressed of where I am at in the process.

But the really fun part is that double bump sticking out of the front my neck used to be the middle of my left chest, so I can flex my left arm and that fugging bump goes in and out like a boner. It is hilarious when someone is standing in front of me and all of a sudden they see my neck going in and out for no apparent reason. I always see their eyes open up wide for a second..like WTF..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370B9150-C47C-4591-9264-F2C4AC4B9341.jpg (313.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Spoiler; 12-17-2020 at 12:18 PM.