View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 09:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Even when you're already aware of how light it is on paper, it is startling when you lift it up, because it just doesn't even look as light as it is. I love that this is a real lightweight *automotive* battery we can use. Thanks to lithium batteries, gone are the days of resorting to compact powersports batteries with minimal amp hours and poor dependability in cars. My cars are street cars only and they absolutely have to start every time when I am out. One summer down with my AntiGravity Battery. I hope to see it last many years.

And while these batteries are not cheap, I still say it is by far the best lb/dollar ratio in weight reduction you will find for a 370z. If anyone is interested in this package, let me know, its discounted quite a bit over how it looks when you add up all those items MSRP.

Last edited by phunk; 12-16-2020 at 09:52 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote