View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 10:11 AM   #9251 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, which one of you IT geeks hacked into the Forward Air freight system and crashed it? It would have been nice if you had told me you were gonna do that, I could have stayed home...

Found out this morning that their system is down nation-wide and they don't know when it will be back online. They won't release any freight until it's back online and the folks here in Portland are having to do their job(s) manually. It looks like I'm heading back to KC and I'll have to make another trip back out here.