View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 05:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpx123 View Post
Thanks for all the suggestions guys really appreciate it! So few things, where I live in NYC I have to pay for parking in my building and my parking spot doesn't have access to any type of outlets unfortunately. So I don't think a float charger would work for my situation

Seems besides that the biggest recommendations were Lithium or Yellow Top Optimum, which do you guys think would be best for an infrequent driver and any specific brands?

Also wonder what I can do with this crappy red top optima one lol.. they only let me return it for another red top >.<
Regarding the red top, probably just need to cut your losses. There are other batteries out there that are high quality deep cycle agm besides optima yellow top.

Also, if you can’t use a battery tender due to garage parking, you could get a NOCO jump box. It’s a lithium ion battery jump starter, you charge it up at home and depending on the model, it’ll jump start a semi multiple times. It keeps a charge forever so just keep it in your z and once per year bring it home to top it up charge wise and you’ll be good to go.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote