View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 06:57 PM   #9078 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Seb called today. Supercharger got sent to vortech today (yea). Bad news is, Specialty Z will be shutting down for the holidays Wednesday of next week until after the first of the year. I told Seb I wanted to get my spare Ti trim volute and impeller back from vortech in case I decide to build my spare motor and then I could convert the blower back to the Ti spec. He said, you mean add FI tt's. He loves to fuk with me about going tt. But he's probably right, if I pulled the motor, why not throw turbos on it. It's not like I don't already have the fuel system to support them.
He is right, curse that damn supercharger belt slipping butt licking belt shredding never works right build. Go to FI TT and be done with it. LMAO!!!!!