View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 07:46 PM   #9019 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
making it energy efficient, had to replace poly piping ($10,000 to do that).. im having the AC system serviced right now. I'm also getting impact windows put in, that was almost $15,000..
Nice! All that stuff is worth doing, I’m glad to see you’re focusing on the important renovations first, not just the lipstick and mascara stuff like new tile in the bathrooms or remodeling the kitchen etc.

How’s your roof? Is it in good shape for storms etc?

Speaking of, I’m sure you’re already ahead of the curve on this but you’ve got fema flood insurance as well as your regular home insurance right?

I feel your pain, over the last few years, we’ve had to replace the water heater, completely brand new ac system, and we added Miami dade county code hurricane impact windows as well. But, now our house is super energy efficient and much better protected from storms or burglars.