View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
370zBoyz
Base Member

Drives: Nismo
370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car rocks after applying hand brake

Hello, I have the 7AT nismo

When I put the car into park and then pull up the handbrake and release the brake pedal it rocks forward in place

Similar to just putting the car in park without the handbrake and releasing the break pedal...it does that little back and forth rocking motion

I did test out the handbrake on a uphill in neutral and it holds the car in place but just wondering if the handbrake mechanism is somewhat loose and needs tightening ? Anyone else experience this and is this normal or not?

If I put it into neutral first then pull up the handbrake and then put it in park it is fine

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by 370zBoyz; 12-10-2020 at 08:04 PM.
370zBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote