View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 05:35 PM   #53 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I need to do this on my rear 7in. 10k Swift springs with SPL midlinks. My front springs are longer, 10in. I think. Who did you contact to help you get the right stuff from Swift?
I did it myself. You just need to match the the inner diameter of the helper springs to the main springs(ie 60mm helper with 60mm main springs). The kit from swift comes with a plastic coupler you can see in the photos. Once I had the kit I adjusted the length of the damper to the maximum length and then set the ride height with the perches.

I ordered from evasive. They have all the spring specs listed like free and compressed lengths.

Last edited by Brendan; 12-09-2020 at 05:38 PM.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote