View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 10:03 PM   #148 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Excellent! And ehhh, the supercharger will probably chit the bed first.
Let me school you on superchargers. The new one is externally oil fed (that mean's it lubricated by the engine oil). Are you still with me? Unlike the self contained unit that I ran before (I'm not losing you am I?), the new one doesn't have an oil slinger and can be spun at an extremely high rpm without failing unlike the previous supercharger. Now, if you said, "your engine will probably chit the bed first", you might have been right.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote