View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 07:05 PM   #8382 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
thanks brother, yeah its been quite the process.. but its been fun so far.

happy holidays man, I hope you and your family are well.

Hanging in there, same ol **** kinda deal. The folks are healthy tho which is a blessing and so are the wifey and our fur baby

It’s been really heartbreaking to watch so many folks around here suffering with being laid off this year bc of the coronavirus tho, the hospitality and theme parks have been crushed by this pandemic. We decided to donate some extra $$ this year to the local food banks and toy drives. (I kinda feel like a azzhole bringing that up cause it sounds like I’m bragging about it, but oh well, I wanted to share and maybe some of y’all might do the same and help out as well ).