Thread: Key fob shell
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 03:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Parts available on Amazon - Murano Shell

Hey, I did a fob refresh a while back and used the Murano shell parts to replace the 3 button pads. Here's the parts that I ordered. I used the Z cover to keep the original look. Less expensive than the whole Z Shell and just as useful.

Here's the parts I ordered:

Link to the updated shell parts on Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/qualitykeyles...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Note: the parts shells sales listings change from year to year. I have used the 3 button shells amazon sells without issues. I search for the most current listings there and go with what they have.

Here's my original write-up:
DIY: Key Fob button rebuild/refresh
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech

Last edited by Corsairprime; 12-07-2020 at 03:12 PM.
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote