View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 01:49 PM   #406 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
What a great race! I could not be happier for Checo and more disappointed for Russell. I was also happy Ocon as I like him a lot. Lance Stool needs to go fck himself with his I am so disappointed because I should have won the race. Perez has out driven him in the #2 car all year. He has been beaten by a substitute driver and he thinks he is all that...GTFO!

They say that the measure of a man is in how he accepts defeat.

Russell drove like a winner, should have won, deserved to win, and didn't pout about it. Sure, he was gutted, but didn't tell the world that he would have won. Besides, anyone who watched, already knew that!

Lance could have won ... if Perez and Ocon took each other out in the final lap!
The only way he has ever made it on to the podium is when most of the competition DNF. And that is not likely to change in the future. This is a Canadian saying so. For him to say that the race was his to win ... what an idiot. Disrespect for the much superior drivers on the grid, and the misfortunes that took many of them out of contention. Luck is a part of racing, but it cannot be on the top shelf of a driver's toolbox!
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote