View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 10:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
MR.NYC.370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Sport Tech 7AT
MR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMR.NYC.370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless_Z View Post
Hey guys, I've been a part of this forum for a long time. I owned 2 previous 370z(s). A pearl white 2009 sport (M/T) and a black 2014 nismo. I sold my last 370z because I was in the process of buying a new house and could have used the extra cash and less debt. That was almost 4 years ago. Now I'm in a position where I can purchase a nice play toy again so I was looking at getting back into another Z. I am really only interested in finding a 2014 Nismo. Preferably white or black in good condition. I stumbled upon this listing on cars.com and was curious if anyone knew the owners or the car and could vouch for the integrity of the vehicle. 2014 Nismo(s) are apparently hard to come by nowadays. Opinions are also welcome on the buy too. Thanks!

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...3338/overview/
I'm in agreement with what several others have said. That Z is throwing up too many red flags. When I bought mine about 2.5 years ago I initially saw several options that just didn't check out. I would be compromising on one factor or another. I was disappointed because I kept hitting brick walls, but with a bit more patience, I literally found everything that I wanted within 10 miles of my house at a dealership I and many of my family members and friends had history with. The color, pricing, and even past ownership could not have been more aligned. It was just timing. Sometimes that's all it is. Call me crazy but I feel that often the things that are truly only for you (your Z included) have a way of finding you.
MR.NYC.370Z is offline   Reply With Quote