View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 11:31 AM   #7697 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Been on vacation since last Wednesday. Tried tk enoy every minute of it just relaxing. Turned the work cell off and just lounged around. Played tons of video games on the backlog, slept in as much as possible, and did projects around the house. Haven't done much in terms of fun food. Made some homemade sauce and basil meatballs the other night. Haven't smoked, sous vide, or air fried much of anything lately. Hell, had Moe's for dinner last night after spending $260 on groceries at the store.
LMAO... there you go again! ... now I know what sous vide is.

Sounds like you had a much needed vay k... glad you were able to turn off the work cell and decompress. I just have a few more Fri/Mon combo's myself before EOY starting tomorrow... for me at my work place working around Holidays is easy as not much going on with a lot of folks being off... just keeping lights on.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi