View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 11:00 AM   #555 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

In the next coming months I'm going to have to remove my dash. This will give me easy access to handle all wiring. I plan on ripping a lot of wiring out and replacing my fuse box with a PMU. I've been looking at ECUmaster but I'm keeping my options open. More info here:
https://www.ecumaster.com/products/pmu/

Although, that might not be the exciting news. I have a buddy that has lots of carbon fiber experience. He agreed to tag team an effort to create a complete carbon fiber/kevlar dash. We talked about doing a 3 layer dash with a thin core material. The clear will be a matt finish; however, I suspect I'll need to either apply some neodymium magnets to the dash for a leather/cloth finish or flock the dash. Think of tar and feathering or do a google search.
Random fun update.

Last edited by gbrettin; 12-02-2020 at 11:13 AM.
gbrettin is online now   Reply With Quote