View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 10:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkist350z View Post
I have seen several c8 car looks great but the rear is hideous, still a wanna be Lambo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber370 View Post
Don’t know what it is, but the car looks strange in person. I can’t put my finger on it. It sort of looks like the rear is disproportionately long compared to the rest of the car, almost like it was tacked on. It’s definitely a rocket but a car has to also look good to peak my interest and I think the C7 looks better.

Ps: We won’t even get into those hideous square tail pipes....easily replaced, fortunately.
Agreed, I’ve seen quite a few c8s in the flesh around here and black, red, silver, doesn’t matter, the back half of the car gets uglier every time I see it. They had to make the rear hatch able to fit a golf club bag just like old ones did and it totally Fvck Ed up the rear end proportions, too wide and too long. The lines just don’t flow right when I look at it.

The performance per dollar is there for sure tho, but I’d rather have a Porsche all day and twice on Sunday. Gt3 RS is my dream car.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote