View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 12:23 PM   #5689 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I've got a RedHawk in 41 Mag, I love that gun. I sold my Security Six (dumb thing to do, but needed the $$), I've got a couple of 4" Stainless Security Sixes, had a Model 10 Smith heavy barrel I sold (got it in trade for a 69 Camaro. That Camaro was rough), and found a Ruger 3 screw Blackhawk that is has not been changed to a transfer bar system. It was in pieces, but everything was there. I had a gunsmith assemble it and verify that it shot properly. The bluing is worn but he said it would be worth more as is.
I've only sold one gun ever and that was a first gen Walther P99 with a OD green frame. Wished I had held on to that one.

That 3 screw BlackHawk was a nice find. Definitely something to hold onto and not mess with. When I was looking for a BlackHawk I read up on all that. I probably buy another SA revolver at some point. Most likely another Ruger Bisley. I really like how the Ruger Bisley grip feels and looks.