View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 01:39 AM   #7337 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
How come they're keeping you in the asylum?
This current stay is to determine exactly what type of bacteria they are fighting in my throat abscess. The whole time I have been here, they are a pumping me full of Antibiotics.

Apparently I have 2 problems to address after this as well, both of which I will have to come back for...

1. Fix whatever hole or fissure in my throat area that has created my current problem. That will probably be a surgery with at least an overnight stay here again.

2. My G-Tube has almost completely broke and has to be replaced. They only do that in the operating room as they have to cut through your stomach walll. It will be done as an outpatient surgery though.

Last edited by Spoiler; 11-30-2020 at 01:54 AM.