View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 07:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of your unfortunate luck in life. If you are really set on selling your Z I wish you the best of luck with the sale. As you can get estimates from www.kbb.com www.edmunds.com www.nada.com take into account what people in WI are attempting to sell their Z’s for pricing in different through out North America despite what price estimates you can get online. Your Z looks amazing in your pic many shopping for a Z will like the color, excellent condition, and low mileage of your Z it should help your sale I would recommend trying to sell it on www.ebaymotors.com www.autotrader.com www.cars.com as you will probably have good luck placing online ads to get a quick sale seeing the current condition. Having the sport package is a huge plus to a lot of possible 370Z buyers and Z enthusiasts. The exhaust note stock on the 350Z is not really loud at all you could possibly get a 350Z and be able to live with it driving it regularly. Having had both the 350Z and 370Z I could honestly say that 370Z exhaust note is somewhat louder even with the stock Genuine Nissan exhaust.