View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 02:25 PM   #6831 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Had a student teacher in 9th grade. Miss Sparvery. Oh god, was she smoking HOT! She would wear mini skirts that stopped at the bottom of her azz checks. I still remember her to this day. That's how much of an impression she left on me.
My fifth grade teacher was super hot (Miss Horne). Always wore mini skirts too. Fast forward 30 years. I started working for same school district that I went to school at. Was at one of our school sites and I saw that she was a teacher there. I mentioned to the principal that I had a crush on her in fifth grade and would like to go say hi. The principal told me that it would be a better idea to just keep those good memories. She didn't age well.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp