View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 11:55 AM   #26 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
I also just ordered one of these, does not look like an off the shelf install. I did find a hopefully simple solution for reverse camera.
Easycap is a ~10 dollar video to usb device. The app looks a bit dates but hopefully wont be an issue.
Depending on the sound quality from the 3.5mm I might try and usb or bluetooth option.

BTW what paint did you use?
Let me save you some time: The sound quality from the 3.5 is garbage, even with an external crossover and amp (think worse than OEM).

Paint was Rustoleum (either satin or flat), but if you just ordered the newer Brainiac plastics come with the black ABS plastic look from the factory.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote