View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 12:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick B View Post
By that train of thought a real race car driver should turn off ABS and eliminate
power steering, for that true race car experience. I took a lesson from professional race car driver Jade Buford a couple of years ago and he told me
most drivers are not proficient at heal-toe. I sold my track only S2000, because it was not throttle by wire, so Auto Blip could not be installed. I can
only go to the track so many times per year, and spending most of those days just practicing H/T is money not well spent for me personally. Also, to cause the least amount of wear to the drivetrain double clutching is the way to go.
That means even more going on.
You could of simply went to a DBW throttle body and implement auto blip. Lewis Hamilton is at the pinnacle of racing and he using electronics, and, tc and paddle shifts to be fast. Electronics and technology make cars faster plain and simple.

Last edited by Elmo370z; 11-23-2020 at 12:30 PM.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote