View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 07:48 AM   #20 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisStigness View Post
LOL I dread to know what would happen if I boosted my Z then. So a little update, I reached out to Recaro. They are checking with their engineering team as it’s been figured out that the 370Z Nismo-specific seats are made in Japan. I’m going to be sending them pics of the seat and a sticker on the bottom they need to see and they will get back to me. I will update if I hear anything. I am also starting a case with Nissan consumer affairs.
I have a set in my car and have no issues. They take 900whp quite well. I never have to adjust my seat back. Now my Recaro seats in my 1975 280zt I needed to adjust it back up from time to time. Those seats are older than dirt though.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote