View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 05:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on how you use your Z and how drive your Z? Everyone will get different tread life out of their tires despite what the tread rating may be. On the 18” Yokohama Advan Sport tires I was able to get 33K miles out of them. The rears were completely worn out and the fronts had about 3-4 mm thread depth left. Personally I always liked the Yokohama’s they have good dry and wet traction. They stick to the ground very well in warm weather from what I found. I believe Nissan picked excellent tires for the 370Z model in stock form the Yokohama’s I had said made in Japan on the sidewall of the tire. For my street set up I ended up installing Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 R’s could not be happier excellent tires for the coin spend I would get the Yokohama’s again on the Z!