View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 03:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tomarango
Base Member

Drives: 11 370z manual
Tomarango is on a distinguished road

I guess I should ask the question. I've looked everywhere fon here for a similar issue and found a few. However none have described my issue exactly and even further it seems like when they've found the solution (assuming they have) there is no more posting to describe what was wrong.
Anyway, here goes mine: 2011 sport, bought with approx. 60k kms.
Since i got it pulled left. Much more pronounced on roads tilted to the left. On completely flat roads ( parking lot) doesnt seem to happen. I have yet to find a real road that is completely flat to test. The car i also not comfi or easy to drive as it seems to take to the left ussually.
I must say that on roads tilted right it can do the same but much less pronounced.
Sometimes when going really slow like approaching a red light the steering may take a life of its own if let loose. This is mostly on roads used by trucks which create grooves on them.
Most annoying is when turning at speed it does not really inspire to much confidence because of the behaviour.
I have done: shocks, Front upper arms, lower control arm bushes, steering rack (2nd hand), sway bar and endlinks.
I was probably thinking to try tie rod ends and subframe next but need to find a similar issue and solution.
Also got new tyres (minimised the issue but Till there in lesser degree).
Appreciate if anyone has any info about a similar situation.
Tomarango is offline   Reply With Quote