View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 05:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick B View Post
By that train of thought a real race car driver should turn off ABS and eliminate
power steering, for that true race car experience. I took a lesson from professional race car driver Jade Buford a couple of years ago and he told me
most drivers are not proficient at heal-toe. I sold my track only S2000, because it was not throttle by wire, so Auto Blip could not be installed. I can
only go to the track so many times per year, and spending most of those days just practicing H/T is money not well spent for me personally. Also, to cause the least amount of wear to the drivetrain double clutching is the way to go.
That means even more going on.
i mean, that sounds like music to my ears...but unfortunately im not experienced enough for no abs and power steering. That is my ultimate goal though....to race as raw as it gets, but i truly do not care for the fastest lap times, its about how much fun i can have around a course at all times and how engaged i am. my next project is gping to be an e46 set up excactly like that (at least no abs). if your'e going for speed and modernity, the z is the worst car to do that with. your'e basically buying a brand new car in 2020 thats from 2009....but that was always the beauty of it for me

Last edited by justin_boy; 11-19-2020 at 05:34 PM.
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote