View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 06:31 AM   #5840 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I can't believe it's almost thanksgiving. Definitely nice to have that to look forward to. Megan has already Chistmassed the hell out of our house. Only my office remains a bastion of safety from the encroachment of elves, sleighs, and caroling.

Album is finally going through the mastering process! If any of you want to check out a sample, https://we.tl/t-df9YGPTJm6 (WeTransfer link) will be active for a few days. The song is called Wither and the lyrical content describes an empire destroyed from within. Enjoy!
Thanks for posting this...

-Love your musicality.
-Your stage presence was great.
-The vocals were smooth throughout the entire range.
-Truly the best performance on here this morning.

For next week. I want you to remember to look your audience in the eye more when you are really getting down on that flute.

I am giving you a 9. (Would have been a 10 if you had a few more buttons undone on your shirt)

Overall, truly a great performance.

Last edited by Spoiler; 11-17-2020 at 06:58 AM.