View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 01:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanZ34 View Post
I have searched for the Nismo and the SPL subframe bushings. It appears that the Nismo kit includes shims for adjustment. The price is significantly higher than Z1 or SPL but since it can be ordered at the dealership I could then avoid paying for the shipping.

Do you have the solid or polyurethane transmission mounts and what are your motor mounts? What diff cooler would you recommend?
I run a stock transmission mount. Too damn noisy otherwise. I have CJ Motorsports motor mounts. They are noisy and have some vibrations. Once you are moving, you don't notice it. IF I had to do it again I might would go with the Z1 poly motor mounts.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote