View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 04:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
sportsman2003
Base Member

Drives: Sideways most times
sportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond repute

So.....I’ve looked at two slightly used Fly1 duckbill spoilers in the last few weeks.
Both parties had invoices from Fly1 showing that the spoilers were not very old.
One of the people selling had only owned his for a month. Both spoilers had a ton of imperfections in the resin/clear coat. There were tons of what looks like bubbles in the clear. Is this the typical quality to expect from Fly1? I really wanted a duckbill but after seeing these two examples I am ruling Fly1 out if this is normal. Have any of you guys had any luck getting an unflawed duckbill from them? I want to leave mine unpainted so it needs to be nice.

If there are any other manufacturers you all recommend also let me know.
sportsman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote