View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saw c8 corvette & attempted to keep up!!

Ok... it was all black! First thing im a say in terms of looks is WOW! I thought it was a lambo at first!!! Some of the proportions on TV & and video dont look as good as in person. Especially in motion.

Mind you. This car is 495hp with 470lb to. With my mods, I push 504hp with 483lbs to and my tires are stickier than dry ice on flesh.

When he took off, I punched it right behind him. I do this with c7's all day. I shock a lot of c7 owners and I had a couple of AMG's get their bubbles busted. The camaro is that car that you thought you can beat cuz its a cheap muscle car. Then you get eaten.

Well... I got totally eaten!!! Nowhere in the acceleration runs did I have a chance. This thing was OUT!! Its gonna take a ZL 1 to give this thing some comp. But im sure off the line, the c8 will destroy it. Its from rolls the zl1 may have an advantage.

Reviewers talk along about what that corvette isn't. I can tell you what it is... fast af!!! May it needs updates to improve some things? But a z06 version of this car is going to put other cars out of business. Especially if they can get it to rev higher. The car is spectacular. This car was all black with the z51pkg n high wing!! Niiiice