Thread: Says it all.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 02:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
I've learned the best way to look up questions that have probably already been asked - is to use google with the 'QUESTION I'M ASKING + the370z.com' at the end - to try to find older threads; seems to work the best way. If you can't find your answer - then I would start a new thread about it.

Also - if you look at FB groups for the Z or any car forum - I swear the SAME 15 questions come up OVER and OVER again - so when questions related to exhausts, FBOs in general or FI come up - it just feels like a simple search would answer the question instead of adding to the already tons of threads that are out there.
As someone else has pointed out in the past which most people don't know is if you add site: in front of the370z.com. Example: best exhaust site:the370z.com, it will only show you the best exhaust threads from this site, not other sites.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote