Thread: Says it all.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 02:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I've learned the best way to look up questions that have probably already been asked - is to use google with the 'QUESTION I'M ASKING + the370z.com' at the end - to try to find older threads; seems to work the best way. If you can't find your answer - then I would start a new thread about it.

Also - if you look at FB groups for the Z or any car forum - I swear the SAME 15 questions come up OVER and OVER again - so when questions related to exhausts, FBOs in general or FI come up - it just feels like a simple search would answer the question instead of adding to the already tons of threads that are out there.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote