View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 01:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

It's been awhile since I have updated my thread, have a little progress to share..

Figured out why my Z kept stalling and I kept getting MAF errors. The baffle on my NISMO CAI failed and has been throwing debris up the intake probably for years. I don't drive my Z very often so I never really noticed it until I started taking the car out once a week during COVID.

So I converted the CAI into a short ram but noticed the intake temps were spiking with this setup. Found a universal intake shield that fits large filters and also bought an OBD2 bluetooth attachment to monitor the temps and noticed the shield gave me temps barely above ambient so I was happy with this setup.

Coincidentally, my drivers side door handle also broke so I bought 2 new handles in satin black and also bought new hatch struts from Z1 to hold up my NISMO V1 wing. Car is running great now and all my issues have been fixed

Last edited by Waiz; 11-13-2020 at 01:53 PM.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote